1. All assignments must be completed on or before the due date.
2. Each day after the due date your grade goes down one letter grade.
3. Unfinished artwork is not accepted.
4. If you are absent, it is your responsibility to make up all work. That includes coming and talking to me, asking for art supplies, and reading the instructions.
5. If you are absent, you are receiving a zero for the studio work for that day because you are not in class to work. It is your responsibility to make up studio time. You can do it after school Monday - Thursday 2:50-3:25 pm.
6. If you project requires extra time to be completed, you have to make arrangements with me prior the due date. This is your responsibility.
7. Even though Art can be subjective, grading your art projects it totally objective: each project has a rubric with specific requirements and guidelines. Just follow them.
8. Unless an assignment specifically requires copying, it will be interpreted in the same manner as plagiarism and is not acceptable.
9. You are graded every day for your studio work. If you are not working the entire class, you will receive a zero for that day.
10. You will also receive a zero if you do not clean up after yourself, clean up early, oy unprepared for class.
1. Food, drinks, candy, gum are not allowed in the Art rooms. You will be sent to the office for this. No "warnings". A bottle of WATER is permitted in room 206 (only).
2. Cell phones are not allowed at any time. It is your fault if you use them , even if somebody is calling you. Phones should be turned off and put away. If I see or hear a phone - I take it from you. You will get it back at the end of the day at the office.
3. Be in the room before the bell rings. Dropping your stuff and leaving does not qualify you as being on time.
4. Sit at your assigned seat unless I give you OK to move. That means you do not walk around the room during the class.
5. Talk quietly with students at your table. Do not talk during the instructional time.
6. Draw, paint, etc. on your artwork only!
7. Use materials from your tote-tray only... don't go into other people's trays.
8. You can bring your work home anytime. You are responsible for having it back next day.
9. If you must swear, please do it elsewhere... Thanks.
10. You are responsible for cleaning your work area and the tools that you used. I am not going to do it for you!
11. If you are in the Graphics lab, use the printers for the current ART assignments only!!!
12. Encourage your fellow classmates in a positive way... treat them fairly and nicely. This room should be a fun and comfortable place for everyone.