- Elements of Art. What are they? Explain and list them all.
- Review the elements of Art: Line, Shape/Form, Value
- Line - types and emotional qualities, etc.
- Shape/form – difference, types, positive/negative shapes, etc
- Value- shading techniques, shading patterns (light, highlight, light, shadow, reflected light, cast shadow), lightest and darkest areas, what value depends on, why we use value/shading, chiaroscuro, etc.
You can use one 5x3 index card with notes for the test. Card should be attached to the final test to receive an extra credit. All information is available for you on this web site.